MV Agusta Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Vendor
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Finely got to sort out the quick shifter.
I raised the Sensor threshold from 30% to 60% and perfect,no more lurching and silky smooth shifts.Happy now.
I have never used a quick shifter before and what a fun little gadget.
Once again thanks for all the help along the way.:wink2:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Now that you have a functional QS, you need to pay attention to the details when using it.
I believe you will notice that some things (primarily cut-off times) can still be fine-tuned.

Best of all, you can do it right away or at the first coffee break.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your reply.Nothing in the instructions about the connector marked in red unless it is a 3 cylinder motor,then you have to bridge that connector.
I have downloaded the app,but it won’t pair until the motor is running.I will recheck the connectors in the morning.I have the connector with the red marker on No.4 cylinder,I might swap it to No.1 cylinder.
I also have the little brain box on top of the ECU,I might move it further away,that might be an issue,I just don’t know.
Hi Mitch I'm planing to install the quickshifter on my MV F4 and I'm wondering if you can point me to the No.1 Cylinder. Is it the 1st plug on the right or the left?

·
Administrator
20,776 Posts
#1 is always the most left connecting rod. This is a convention used across the industry....so in twins (like a Ducati or Harley Davidson) it could be either the front or rear cylinder.....so left cylinder is #1 on your bike.

And welcome to the family @AussieBikeRider .... please introduce yourself with a post in the "New Member" section....

·
Vendor
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Yeh,left mate as mentioned.The Quickshifter plug for No.1 cylinder has red bands on them,then work your way across No.2,3 and 4.

·
Vendor
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Any further problems let me know. ;)

81 - 93 of 93 Posts