MV Agusta Forum banner

Zero exhaust. Finally got round to fitting it!

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  supeazn316 
#1 ·
I ordered these aftermarket cans when I got my F3, and have finally got round to installing them (along with the carbon fibre heat shield).

I chose the Zero over other options as they seemed to be the closest look to the stock set up. Unfortunately they don't come with removable baffles, and I was a bit concerned how loud they might be, hence my delay in fitting them. I had a full Arrow race system on my old F4, and that was obnoxiously loud.

Not I've got them on, the Zero slip ons are mercifully not quite as loud as the F4, but still attract a lot of attention around town. They sound amazing at full chat, especially through tunnels :) I imagine other road users assume there's a whole bunch of bikes approaching, not just the one! On a downside, they drown out that fantastic induction road...

If anyone's thinking of getting a set, they cost £750, which was quite a bit cheaper than some other options. They're hand built to order by a guy near Ashford Kent, and it took about 3 weeks to get mine. The quality's very good.

I took a short video clip of them in action, but can't work out how to upload the clip. Anyone know how to do this?
Vehicle Tire Spoke Auto part Automotive tire

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.