MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she's nearly ready ..

Zards pcIII custom Map..
satos', carbon bits galore, Ohlins rear, race bodywork ....

And the best bit of all... JEREZ in 4 weeks time !! ;-)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lord said:
Looking good but...no radial mount brakes?

Nope not on the S... but a nice bremo master cylnder though ;-)

Race pads should be ok.. i'll test at Jerez.. if i get fade etc, then maybe brembo calipers and radial bottoms.. but not that bothered about radial bottoms..

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Congrats!!! :yo: :yo:
Love the Zards :smoking: :D

Have you dynoed it? Any maps?

And how much did the Ohlins shock improved the bike's handling?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MV-999R said:
Congrats!!! :yo: :yo:
Love the Zards :smoking: :D

Have you dynoed it? Any maps?

And how much did the Ohlins shock improved the bike's handling?
The Zards sound the nuts .. luvley !!! :highclap:

I will let u know on the Ohlins after Jerez..

I have had it dynoed, but do not have the map yet ..

But max was 155rwhp.... BUT on his dyno , he's only ever had 1 bike (zx10 with full system etc) hit 161rwhp.. and he dyno's race bikes..

What u got to remeber, is a dyno is a tool for comparison, before and after measument tool.

Fuel/Air was a bit tricky to custom map lower down, but as close as 13% as possible.. nice and smooth ...

·
Banned
48 Posts
Hi mate you will have to let me know when your racing here in the UK i would like to come watch! If you got the dates and tracks can you send them to me? Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
The Zard may sound good, and offer good power gains, but to me it looks like crap. Sorry. Nice bike though :naughty:

Lol.. no probs dude.. everybody has a right to their opinion..

The bike is to be used as it was intended race tracks , not just parked up and posed at ...

I liked the organ pipes, but power per £.. the Zards cant be beat...

Now if i was just cruising up at Daytona.. and one of u rich old boys ;-) where moneys no limit.. then a factory system would be the way..

But if the organ pipes were the most efficient.. then Scassa and crew would be using them thats for sure..

Mind u ... if i want to pose... i can always put the originals back on .. ;-)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep.. will let u know what she feels like when i'm back from Jerez.

I'm taking a helmet cam as well so should have some good footage etc..

·
Registered
796 Posts
the zard is the best looking after market exhaust out there except for maybe the moto corse one.and who cares how it looks,whats this a beauty pagent?i want it to be as ugly as prince charles but kick some jap bike butt

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
allias86 said:
the zard is the best looking after market exhaust out there except for maybe the moto corse one.and who cares how it looks,whats this a beauty pagent?i want it to be as ugly as prince charles but kick some jap bike butt

Exactly... should be fun though, i have just the F4 sticker on tail rather than F41000 . so maybe they'll think its a 750 ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts