MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a used zard full race system and the can is damaged. it has gouges and scratches all over. That said I also want to chop it 3-4inches so it does cover the tire as much and all things equal short system =more top end less low end.

Its the ss race headers which I'm getting jet hot coated and need to fix the ALUMINUM black can or either pony up and go SC Project high mount I'm thinking...... Would like to get someone to fix i and refinish the can but I'm qoted 250-300$ to do so or do I just go 600$ and get the scp high mount can?

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Can any other can fit the Zard headers? On some of their full systems different cans will not fit unless you make it fit.

I picked up a used zard full race system and the can is damaged. it has gouges and scratches all over. That said I also want to chop it 3-4inches so it does cover the tire as much and all things equal short system =more top end less low end.

Its the ss race headers which I'm getting jet hot coated and need to fix the ALUMINUM black can or either pony up and go SC Project high mount I'm thinking...... Would like to get someone to fix i and refinish the can but I'm noted 250-300$ to do so or do I just go 600$ and get the scp high mount can?

·
Super Moderator
22,502 Posts
@GCBC: Post up a picture or two of what you have as a problem.

Reactions: GCBC

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’d rather sell it off and get something different now or make something else fit for a more unique setup

If anyone wants it let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts