MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know anything about the Zard 2 system for the Brute 1090RR?

Cannot get any info, usual Q's road legal? ECU?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anybody know anything about the Zard 2 system for the Brute 1090RR?

Cannot get any info, usual Q's road legal? ECU?

Finally got some info:-

Thank you for your enquiry into our Zard Exhaust Products for your MV Augusta Brutale.

The V2 by enlarge are not homologated for Road Use as they are neither fitted with noise reducing baffles or stamped indicating as such. However the guys at Zard can make a homologated version upon request according to the information we have. I have no idea though on the time it would take to manufacture this system or the cost implications of doing. These are things however I can make enquiries into.

On a Power Commander I would always say it is something that may be necessary when fitting a full system such as this. With the increase in sizing across key areas of the pipework and the increased gasflow, and therefore power, at least having the bike put on a rolling road to check the way the bike is fuelling would be both advantageous and highly recommended. Then you can make the educated decision on the Power Commander requirement. Good news is we can supply the Power Commander too and can offer discount on one if you decide to go for the Zard V2 system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts