MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize this is a tough sell but I have a brand new set of Z Custom Leathers for sale. I had these made about 4-5 years ago and then found out that it was going to be too difficult to ride sport bikes (F4 1000 Corse) due to herniated discs in my neck, so I had to give it up.

I put these leathers on exactly one time, the day they arrived to see how they fit (see pics). Obviously, it'll take someone with about the same proportions as me to use these. Height 5' 10", weight 215lbs, shoulders 44", inseam 30". The leathers also include boots (worn once), size 10 and gloves (worn once) size XL.

I honestly don't remember what I paid for these leathers so make me an offer if they'll fit you! PayPal accepted, buyer pays S/H. CONUS shipping only.

Contact me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, here's a deal, the boots sell for $295.00 new and the gloves sell for $90.00 new. The leathers, I think cost north of $1,000.00 ($1,300.00 comes to mind but I'm not sure). You can have everything for $300.00 (you pay S/H). Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Your price was great and am glad you sold them.I let my local site know about them as some of them are heading to Az. this weekend for a trackday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts