MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two sets of brake and Clutch lines. Thanks Tony (Motodex) for sponsoring those red HEL lines and the great deal on the RCS19. Also CAG for the great deal on the calipers.
For the first time in 2 years I have a spare brake M/C.:smoking:

PS. If anybody has parts for these calipers, like the pistons, please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Two sets of brake and Clutch lines. Thanks Tony (Motodex) for sponsoring those red HEL lines and the great deal on the RCS19. Also CAG for the great deal on the calipers.

PS. If anybody has parts for these calipers, like the pistons, please let me know.
CAG's the man!!

:drummer:​

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+100

sweet set! Are those HEL lines any good?
Can't say anything bad about them mate. Lots of options and easy to clean, been using the yellow lines for more that 2yrs now, no problems, and the price is really good too.
As for performance, same as other braided lines I imagine, but lighter that OEM.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts

COOL!!

Now the downside mate, you can't buy pistons, only the caliper but tbh they aren't or weren't hugely expensive when we looked into it a few years back. From memory a new caliper was something like £180 new.

:)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Donsy,
the caliper with red brake line look like caliper for Duc 848, I don't know if the pistons same size or not, but if you need 848 caliper complete set I have it, less than 600 miles street took off upgrade to monoblock, you can have it just pay me shipping cost.

·
Living the Dream
2,762 Posts
Donsy,
gotta love new toys! Both of those lines will add some great color to your bike. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Phil

Donsy,
the caliper with red brake line look like caliper for Duc 848, I don't know if the pistons same size or not, but if you need 848 caliper complete set I have it, less than 600 miles street took off upgrade to monoblock, you can have it just pay me shipping cost.
I spoke to the Boss and I think I gratefully take you up on this offer. :yo:. I will send you a PM.
I am pretty sure they are the same 100mm hole size Mate. Thanks for that.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
108mm same as monobloc of my 1098, same as my Senna caliper

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+10

COOL!!

Now the downside mate, you can't buy pistons, only the caliper but tbh they aren't or weren't hugely expensive when we looked into it a few years back. From memory a new caliper was something like £180 new.

:)
True Chris
I bought a set from Carl at a great price, and that is what I have been racing with, my OEM pair is a bit dodgey after I serviced them myself listening to guys suggesting grease etc...(long story).

Is it not amazing that Brembo won't sell us any parts.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw Shit Phil

108mm same as monobloc of my 1098, same as my Senna caliper
Bugger Phil, we might have to look into this, I thought the Senna and the 1000R used the same caliper bolt spacing - 100mm.
Most Euro bikes used 100mm hole centres, meaning hole centre to hole centre, but I am not sure about the new bikes. Jap bikes used to be 108mm, okay and some other models.

Let me see what I can find out Phil, your offer is AWESOME and I will be pretty sad if we get it wrong. Maybe if the pistons are the same it will still help me out.
Thanks for your time and offer.:)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
sorry my bad, wrong typo, it's 100mm

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahah

sorry my bad, wrong typo, it's 100mm
Awesome Phil, my doctor wonders why my blood pressure wont drop below 160/120 :smoking:
Can you check shipping to:

Dons Nel
5 Moondar Parade
Dalyellup
Western Australia

Pm me and I will sort you out ASAP.
Thanks for helping mate.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I'll just ship it, send you a bill for shipping later, whatever the shipping cost I will triple it LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts