·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just received my new helmet pimped by Deep Color ltd
(http://www.deepcolor-ltd.be/).
Find here some pics of it.

It would be nice if everyone puts here some pics of this so important gear.

I wait for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Mine's just a plain simple AGV but I love it. Had AGV's for years now.

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simple, but Italian ! and with a little MV sticker !

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
What I'm riding with around right now :(

KBC Force RR....

I've been waiting on my Suomy for about 2.5-3 months. But here's which model it is:

Spec 1R Extreme. Apparently it's caught up in customs or something as it's coming direct from the factory.... :bawling:
I got it at a really great price, but had I known it was gonna take this long, I mighta paid a little more dime and bought it locally or online....but I hear theres a couple places having issues with receiving thier 06 line...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Here is mine. Edwards Helmet

Here is my edwards helmet. I would get the Suomy Extreme next :)

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
luvtolean said:
I just picked up a Shoei X-11 Bostrum.[/URL] I like it.
I like it to, just fit with you leather and bike.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I currently have a KBC Racer-1, but am shopping for a new one.
I'm open to suggestions, thanks!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Schuberth's helmet are ugly untill you tuned them, but they are the most comfortable and what a silent helmet !!

Mine base is a S1, I also have a C2

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Olive said:
Schuberth's helmet are ugly untill you tuned them, but they are the most comfortable and what a silent helmet !!

Mine base is a S1, I also have a C2
I do love the fit of the Schuberths, plus the flip-down sun visor in ingenious, but my wife would kill me if I spent that much on a helmet, plus, yes they are a bit fugly.

I'm on a tight budget (having just spent a pretty penny on a pretty Bruty), so I'm looking at helmets like the Arai Astral or AGV V-Flyer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
arai corsiar "wraith" in black/red. love the helmet. 2nd RX7 series and i have yet to find a better helmet for me. :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
rramseyr said:
Here is my edwards helmet. I would get the Suomy Extreme next :)
Make sure you get one size up...
I'm meduim in most helmets...ordered a Suomy Extreme in Medium from the net, and it was way too small.
I now have the same helmet as you ...Arai Edwards Rep.

excellent lid...best by far

·
Registered
604 Posts
Here is one of my helmets. Arai Quantum f, it's an Agostini Rep. I have two of them and wouldn't change them for the world. Going to have some airbrushing done on the other one.

I was told the dog ears add 5+ hp. :laughing:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Duke, I like that lid. Nice pic.

·
Registered
878 Posts
oicdn said:
I've been waiting on my Suomy for about 2.5-3 months. Spec 1R Extreme. Apparently it's caught up in customs or something as it's coming direct from the factory.... :bawling:
I got it at a really great price, but had I known it was gonna take this long, I mighta paid a little more dime and bought it locally or online....but I hear theres a couple places having issues with receiving thier 06 line...
Nate: I have the black one (flower). Got it last year, love it. Very light and great visibility compared to Arai. I have an Arai Q II.

Suomy run a little smaller than Arai just FYI...

1 - 20 of 128 Posts