MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's about time I updated my website, especially the pictures section, and I might ask Duvall to add another where I can add some pics of all other MV's.

If you have some nice pictures of your bike that you would like me to add, please email them to me.
Or
If you would not like me to add your bikes pictures to the site, please PM me and I'll try to make sure they do not go on there.
Thanks guys and girls.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sent you an email

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Gidday Donsy.
Let me know if you want any specific pics of any of our bikes. Only too happy to help out and would be flattered if you were to include any of 'em on your website.

·
Super Moderator
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. Andrew, I think I might have more pics of your bike than you do, not that I'm stalking you...Dave I might get in touch with you more a pic or two of your bikes together as per the article you published earlier.
Thanks for the guys who emailed me too, mush appreciated, we'll use em for sure, viva MV.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.