MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Peter, that makes me feel good that you like my pics. Have a great weekend all and be safe.

fazer6, looks like someone was getting busy at the track. That second one is priceless. Great pics. What track is in your area?

·
Registered
604 Posts
I like this one.

or this one that I had up for a couple years. I think I'm funny.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sticks and stones...Peter. :blush: I was young when I shot that and photoshopped it. You know it made you laugh. Someone will see it and try the number. :idea:
What do you think of this one.

·
Registered
673 Posts
my plate is in a drawer in the garage where it belongs. I ride without it. I get pulled over maybe once/year, and pay the 10$ fix-it-ticket. :shrug:
I think the cost is worth it, considering that I can do pretty much anything I want on the bike and no one can find me.
not like I run around doing stupid stuff, but if I accidentally roll through a camera at a rd light a milisecond too late, the 10$ is well worth not getting a 300$ ticket.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
ddnuts said:
fazer6, looks like someone was getting busy at the track. That second one is priceless. Great pics. What track is in your area?
Nuts,
We have a few here; Firebird, and Phoenix Int'l, but the best nearby, AMP is closed to racing and trackdays due to legal problems.
However, the pics are from a 2 day weekend at Spring Mountain in Pahrump, NV. Unfortunately, the photographer was only there for the Sat. morning portion so I don't have any really good shots, as I was still getting to know the track and more especcially the bike.

But cruising past the North Rim of the Grand Canyon was phenomenal!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts