MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought it would be intresting to find out who's the youngest since I'm 18 :D
Just throwin it out there heheh:brutale:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
That would be me, I'm 12...well, in my mind anyway:naughty:

·
Administrator
18,869 Posts
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?????

·
Registered
80 Posts
sorry when you say member / rider is that your brutale in the profile pics? didn't think that you could actually ride a brutale, thought it was a bit like women's hair straighteners some men use them but don't shout about it.(had to its been weeks since last brutale ripping)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wasn't there a member recently (sry forgot who) who had his newborn on the bike? so the youngest got to be a couple of weeks old

·
Registered
115 Posts
okay i'm 24, so does that make me the youngest to ride and own a real MV? :naughty:the F4's? :D

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Wasn't there a member recently (sry forgot who) who had his newborn on the bike? so the youngest got to be a couple of weeks old
Well, I realize health care is expensive in USA but really !!!! Child birth on the bike is pushing it a bit lol

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
okay i'm 24, so does that make me the youngest to ride and own a real MV? :naughty:the F4's? :D
Possibly Hazza , as an owner rider. But I let a 15 year old lad have a ride on my F4 off road..Ok his dad is a Bike instructor...

Tommy is 17 now and has a full licence...

So welcome to the world of the golden oldies Hazza ; )

joe

·
Registered
115 Posts
ah golden oldies im use to, comes with biking. alot of top mates are oldies :)

now trying to find a nice hansom young lad that can ride as good/better then my self...... is proving really hard!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
damn, i'm not nice or handsome enough and probably don't ride as well either. I can see how that might be difficult.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts