Registered
83 Posts
Veerrry interesting!!!??
Wonder how it corners??

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Gidday Chris.
Tried calling you yesterday but you must have been out ridin'.
We are still on temporary (as in hanging on branches) phone lines, you can try if you like but may not get through, I am home for another hour or so....sorry to hijack thread Joe

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi chaps

In my understanding, this story is a hoax. It is in fact a piece of artwork made by the same concern that made the Parilla 'racing iron'. The story behind the iron is mythical too :naughty:.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Hi chaps

In my understanding, this story is a hoax. It is in fact a piece of artwork made by the same concern that made the Parilla 'racing iron'. The story behind the iron is mythical too :naughty:.
.....but....but.... I want it :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
The first one was ridden by a guy who didn't understand the dynamics of heavy braking with only one wheel.
After he face planted at the first corner he went to work for some guy named Igor Sikorsky who at the time was developing a new aviation device with weird bits spinning in opposite directions and bouncing up and down.
Needless to say he didn't last long in that job either.
He was last seen "walking backwards to christmas, across the irish sea"
Blueprints were last seen in The Vatican Archives in the Leonardo Da Vinci section

I have been unable to confirm any of the above, but I don't doubt the veracity......well......on the other hand!!!???? ........

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mitchy.....The rest of it IS number 1.....:jsm:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts