MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know they are getting desperate, when you look through your local Motorcycle trader magazine (for the guys in Oz) at page 192, see an ad for a new ducati 1098S, and as the product description read:

"Speed, Style and the ability to go around corners. not just do 312kms per hour."

lol @ this. I would steer well clear of DucatiMelbourne (the dealer) If I was looking for a ducati down there :p

·
Registered
151 Posts
You know they are getting desperate, when you look through your local Motorcycle trader magazine (for the guys in Oz) at page 192, see an ad for a new ducati 1098S, and as the product description read:

"Speed, Style and the ability to go around corners. not just do 312kms per hour."

lol @ this. I would steer well clear of DucatiMelbourne (the dealer) If I was looking for a ducati down there :p
Not surprised to hear the dealership lacks that much imagination. (Bit dated too!)

Maybe the MV dealer could counter with

"Speed, style and the ability to go around corners. Not just look like a 2005 R1."

·
Registered
1,090 Posts

Strange that I have not seen any marketing for the new 1198sp yet (in Australia) Are their bikes also running late? I remember one major dealer saying early Dec for delivery....what's with Italian bike manufacturers???...Australia is not that far away !

·
Registered
909 Posts
For God's sake, don't show that ad to Stephen Woods!!! :stickpoke :naughty: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts