MV Agusta Forum banner

Yet Another First Ride Story

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  brady280 
#1 ·
Well, I am following suit with all the other accounts and telling the story of my first ride.

First off, beautiful bike, but that is a given, its an MV.

I thought I knew what to expect, people would stare, dogs would bark, and old lady's would frown. As I was warned, the next now hurts, and the wrist are killing me.

What I didn't expect was the roar of laughter coming out of my mouth from the sheer joy of cranking on that throttle for the first time. Wow...

I was worried that the stock exhaust would sound too muted, but as the RPM,s built so did that beautiful sound and my smile.

I will enclose some pictues in the next couple of days. But thank you for letting me joing this exclusive group, what an experience today was!

#27 ·
brady280 said:
Just sent an email back to the dealer regarding the timeline on the 910R, at this point I have gave up my spot on the bike.

Its still available if I want it, but the only way I would do it is to get rid of the BMW, and the Brutale won't make a good 1,500 mile trip bike. I wish it would though!

However if I had the R and the F4, I would have to move my bed to the garage, and it still pretty cold up here at night in Canada.

I know its not as good as deal as I got, but my dealer has another 05 F4-1000 red/silver that he will sell for $20,600. Still a good deal from what I have seen on the net.
You mean you don't have a heated garage for the Italian supermodel?! :naughty: :naughty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.