Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Darkside said:
I'm going to collect all three!! :laughing: ...... :barfalot:.........sorry
OH God! this is humiliating. Is that a Connecticut plate on the car in the second Pic??

CAG

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
CAG said:
OH God! this is humiliating. Is that a Connecticut plate on the car in the second Pic??

CAG
Don't know, but when I see this pic I always remember the comment that someone posted..............is the kid being abducted?

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This bike has been on and off ebay for the last 12 months to my knowledge, the rightful owner usually puts it on with a reserve of about £10,000. Whether or not you think it worth that is a different question altogether. The new member plus zero feedback on ebay is usually a tell tale too Jonathon.

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
i've seen this bike at shows and i guess you either like it or hate it

now i've had custom vespas all muralled up and to see this your say,
now thats fantastic detail and art work etc
but i wouldn't do it to mine
but we all do things we like that others hate
now owning a f4 its criminal

yes its a show peice and i doubt you'd ride it through worry

another story but it was on ebay a couple of weeks ago and bidding goto 8.5k if i remember right

i crashed a sccoter with fantasy artwork and 3 of the murals were right offs and about £1000 to repair and it was only scratches but hey ho i was young

so yes in all a scam

·
Registered
367 Posts
john said:
This bike has been on and off ebay for the last 12 months to my knowledge, the rightful owner usually puts it on with a reserve of about £10,000. Whether or not you think it worth that is a different question altogether. The new member plus zero feedback on ebay is usually a tell tale too Jonathon.
No Worries. ;)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts