MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People,

Pardon me for another one of my threads regarding maintaining your MV in tip top shine!

As stated in a previous thread, I got a professional car detailer in earlier in the year to remove some scratches from my MV bodywork. As discused, the service he provided was outstanding, for thos of you who havent please see the following write-up he done on my bike:-

http://www.shineondetail.com/news/mv-agusta-f4s-750cc-monoposto

The professional detailing guys (gernerally on car forums) seem to say that pound for pound Swissvax Best of Show gives an unbeatable shine.

I just thought I would drop you people a line to advise I have compared Best of Show with another well recomended wax and for me personally a wax called Victoriawax Concours leaves a "dripping wet" shine that fot the price is absolutely unparalled!!!!

Cheers

MV

·
Registered
176 Posts
wow.. that was clearly a difference, now i gotta go google someone to do the same for me here in Norway, thanks for the link, and thread :D

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zaino seems to be well thought of of professional detailing sites, although Best of Show seems to be the wax that gets the rave reviews

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Personally I prefer Unwaxed dental floss....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts