MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was the Yellow and silver F4 I've seen in pictures ever a reality?
I've only seen a couple of what look like studio shots and never anything in the real world.

Input?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The 'factory' never produced that colour, however I guess some may have painted their F4 in a similar colour, hence some sightings :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Here is the bike of a friend. Not yellow, but orange - imho nice looking. :smoking:

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
odonata said:
I am pretty sure it was never produced...

so DIY.
My importer says the same and therefor he does not take orders for the red silver F4-1000R. As it might be a 2007 model, but it may, as the yellow 1000S one, never being produced either. although there have been pictures and in italy test rides.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Manuel, thanks for the picture, I have seen that orange bike, but with Dymag wheels and a few other mods... I believe JamesC mention that it has a CF tail/subframe unit? I also think it is a very nice MV.

Curious, thanks for the pic. This yellow on the MV looks more pale than the studio shots of it, IMHO it would look better if it has a bit more orange to it, the yellow seat... I don't like it. I wonder if it was black and yellow with black(or CF) replacing the silver, that might look better?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
odonata said:
Manuel, thanks for the picture, I have seen that orange bike, but with Dymag wheels and a few other mods... I believe JamesC mention that it has a CF tail/subframe unit? I also think it is a very nice MV.
You are right. There is another orange one. This one I shown is from a friend here in Germany.

This one is Simon´s fully-carbon-orange-beauty:

But it´s a slightly different orange... :smoking:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
You are right. There is another orange one. This one I shown is from a friend here in Germany.

This one is Simon´s fully-carbon-orange-beauty:

But it´s a slightly different orange... :smoking:
now that's a nice bike...even nicer orange!

What kind of brake discs are those? ceramic? CF?!?!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I think, they are carbon (but I don´t know it exactly).
Verry interesting would be, how much this F4 weighs? There is everythin carbon on this bike and the carbon rear subframe must be outstanding...
Does someone have more informations about this bike (I know it´s a 750cc)?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
So does Simon have all the MV SP magnesium bits too? if so, this is gotta be THE lightest MV street bike there is.

I would imagine they are not CF discs, based on what I know they need to be hot to work well, ceramic discs don't have that problem.

While we are talking about his bike, I am just wondering why such a MV fanatic isn't on this forum?!?!?!

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
odonata said:
So does Simon have all the MV SP magnesium bits too? if so, this is gotta be THE lightest MV street bike there is.

I would imagine they are not CF discs, based on what I know they need to be hot to work well, ceramic discs don't have that problem.

While we are talking about his bike, I am just wondering why such a MV fanatic isn't on this forum?!?!?!
Yes he has al the Mg from the oro, a carbon rear frame, carbon wheels. but it might be all different this year as he has blown his sr engine in there last summer. Later info I do not have. As he did not advertise his orange either last year.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
hb88xx said:
Yes he has al the Mg from the oro, a carbon rear frame, carbon wheels. but it might be all different this year as he has blown his sr engine in there last summer. Later info I do not have. As he did not advertise his orange either last year.
blown SR engine? any info how that happened? did he have other engine mods?

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I found this yellow one...

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
I like that one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts