1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Maybe resprayed.

·
Super Moderator
21,444 Posts
This was a Factory Original. It pops up every now and again.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Saw it advertised and assumed it had been repainted. If that was indeed factory original it would make it a nice rarity. I think it looks good, though I probably wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wasn't there one shown once that was red on one side and yellow on the other ... I'm not a fan of the Yellow/Silver -- maybe a full on Yellow would be nice --

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wasn't there one shown once that was red on one side and yellow on the other ...
YUK!

That reminds me of the F1 days when one team fielded their car with 'Lucky Strike' on one side and '555' on the other.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Id rock it. Not solid yellow, gotta be two-toned. Just like I dont like Ducatis that are all red. Yellow and a dark color like black might be better but I wouldnt balk at the yellow/silver. You could just swap out the silver panels for bare CF ones like the lower half of my bike.

Wasn't there one shown once that was red on one side and yellow on the other ..
Now that is yuck, would think it was a McDonald's sponsorship

·
Registered
210 Posts
still think to this day the silver star wheels are the most stunning ever.

I dont care about the weight, simply love the look and design.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
You sure? The colors was the other way around. And indeed there is only one. And one other as Hans @hb88xx also made his F4 like that

·
Super Moderator
21,444 Posts
You sure? The colors was the other way around. And indeed there is only one. And one other as Hans @hb88xx also made his F4 like that

At this point, no, I am not certain. The advert says ORIGINAL COLOR. I know MV speculated with several color choices and the bike that was in my mind is the one you are thinking of:

1.jpg

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
At this point, no, I am not certain. The advert says ORIGINAL COLOR. I know MV speculated with several color choices and the bike that was in my mind is the one you are thinking of:

View attachment 469227
As a Georgia Tech guy, I find that bike just beautiful (both of them actually). I would wager even @Randarosa would consider buying that F4. !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts