MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's now for sale on his web site.

http://bestiale.yacouba.com/

Price is 6390 EUR (8500 USD) for the kit available for each model of Brutale.

Still ugly for me ;;;:piss:

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dont like the Kit

Not so impressed with the Kit but the bikini fairing looks the best I have seen on Brutale Wonder if its sold seperate
Lorne

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
What's the story with the rider on their website wearing a motocross helmet, loafers, and black socks while riding the Beastiale?

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
What's the story with the rider on their website wearing a motocross helmet, loafers, and black socks while riding the Beastiale?
Black socks is at least asthetically better-looking than white socks but the pants (looks like regular cotton pants) is too short! :wtf:

Helmet and loafter are out of place, of course. :loser:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Pretty ugly if you ask me, it's like making a Ferrari look like a Fiero. I like that someone had the balls and passion to make a kit for the Brute, but they should have made a kit for the SV650 and made a Fiero look like a Ferrari. It's tough to build on perfection and to me the stock bike is it. The only improvement i could want is to make the bike lighter. Yes, the kit is very KTM like and wouid look cool in KTM orange, but then you may as well buy a Super Duke which is a cool looking bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts