MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I came up with these fiberglass panels to cover the passenger bracket mounting holes and the sub frame recall bracket for my Y10 F4. Primer only, as I don't have any MV Agusta silver paint yet. (These were primed with a rattle can.)

So what do you think?

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
That's very inventive - I do appreciate that kind of thinking & can do attitude. Well done! :yo: Next step carbon? :naughty:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good! Just needs nice SS dome head cap screws ans she'll look sweet.
Thanks MRT,
I live out in the county in Ga. I sure do miss Orchard Supply, In Ca, there was one 1/4 mile from my house. Out here in Ga, all I could find is John Deer Fastners,
I'll round so button-heads up, this week.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Looks Really Nice

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thanks MRT,
I live out in the county in Ga. I sure do miss Orchard Supply, In Ca, there was one 1/4 mile from my house. Out here in Ga, all I could find is John Deer Fastners,
I'll round so button-heads up, this week.
Jeez mate, I could understand if you put John Deere bolts on a harley, that would be an upgrade! But not on an MV:stickpoke

Just kidding, you've done some nice work there and with the screen.:yo:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeez mate, I could understand if you put John Deere bolts on a harley, that would be an upgrade! But not on an MV:stickpoke

Just kidding, you've done some nice work there and with the screen.:yo:
Thank You, MRT, Much Appreciated!
I was joking about the temp. hardware, those were pulled out of my spares bin.
Could have come off any bike iv had over thar last 20yrs.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's very inventive - I do appreciate that kind of thinking & can do attitude. Well done! :yo: Next step carbon? :naughty:
I'm gonna make a few sets in Fiberglass for now, these are the first ones, and Im gonna make a couple of minor adjustments, before I do Carbon Fiber. Thanks MVista!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts