MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
19,860 Posts
Noel is a curmudgeon (he admits it)....your A/F ratio is lumpy and it translates to a somewhat lumpy torque curve.....don't worry about it. Pretty good for a factory kit ECU, and you probably can't feel those little lumps anyway....Noel is never happy with anything.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Noel is a curmudgeon (he admits it)....your A/F ratio is lumpy and it translates to a somewhat lumpy torque curve.....don't worry about it. Pretty good for a factory kit ECU, and you probably can't feel those little lumps anyway....Noel is never happy with anything.
Ok. Thanks for the advice.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Sorry Boys

I will have to side with Noel on this one, I will not be happy with that fuel curve, my stock 1000R looked better. I must say it is a OEM ecu so you have to give some credit where it's from, but that would be the next step for me, ecu/fueling upgrade for sure.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice result. Someone here showed 180 hp. We can assume the same.

Don't you want to install performance air filter for higher result?
A naive question - I also have the RG4 exhaust with supplied ECU - but have held back messing with the air filter on the basis that I thought this would mess up the fueling map - how come you can change the airfilter for a performance model without adjusting fueling? - also if this is possible, what supplier do you recommend and what difference is it likely to make to power etc?

Jonno

·
Registered
371 Posts
A naive question - I also have the RG4 exhaust with supplied ECU - but have held back messing with the air filter on the basis that I thought this would mess up the fueling map - how come you can change the airfilter for a performance model without adjusting fueling? - also if this is possible, what supplier do you recommend and what difference is it likely to make to power etc?

Jonno
I thought ECU included with RG4 is already improve fueling. Is that wrong? Anyone use MWR air filter along with RG4 + ecu?

I ever read an article of air filter installed with daytona 675 increase around 5 hp using MWR air filter.

·
Registered
14,503 Posts
No shit. The guy hates radial monoblocs :)
no, i don't hate mono crocks....

Brembo makes garbage and only plays the paperwork game instead of implementing ISO-900x

the Brembo clutch slave on my Aprilia had obvious chatter marks on the bore.....but they didn't scrap it, the morons bead blasted it and then hard anodized it. they turned it into aluminum oxide sandpaper for the seal

you can't buy spare internal parts for Brembos (some KTMs and BMWs excepted)

back to fool injection

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
no, i don't hate mono crocks....

Brembo makes garbage and only plays the paperwork game instead of implementing ISO-900x

the Brembo clutch slave on my Aprilia had obvious chatter marks on the bore.....but they didn't scrap it, the morons bead blasted it and then hard anodized it. they turned it into aluminum oxide sandpaper for the seal

you can't buy spare internal parts for Brembos (some KTMs and BMWs excepted)

back to fool injection

:f4::brutale:

OMG. Now I have to run downstairs to the underground carpark to check the Brembo monoblocs of my 312R for marks of indecent behaviour... :jsm:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts