MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got xenon kit installed to my headlight. Tomorrow I'm going to take the bike out of my house and try if it is working correctly. Also changed a smoked tail light.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oicdn said:
Sweet, post a pic of it in your garage. I was thinkin about doin this same mod....
I'll take a pic when I get out and working.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good question. Is it just a straight bulb replacement or is there more to it? What are the benefits? If it's brighter, can it be too bright? Or too blue? I hate those cars with blue headlights, makes them look like they are not headlights at all. Confusing when on the road at night.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i know it's not just a bulbe but a complete kit...i think it would cost more or less 130 dollars....here in italy it cost around the 110 euros...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
manalagi001 said:
Good question. Is it just a straight bulb replacement or is there more to it? What are the benefits? If it's brighter, can it be too bright? Or too blue? I hate those cars with blue headlights, makes them look like they are not headlights at all. Confusing when on the road at night.
It can be used as a straight bulb replacement but i used a wiring harnes with relay to make it work properly. It is much more brighter than normal halogen. I have 6000K bulb in it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some pics for new lightning.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks nice! Do you have any pictures of the light pattern? And do you recall the light bulb size you needed to do this mod? H3, H9, H11?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

H7 kit. It was difficult to find a place to ballast. Installation itself was quite easy to do, only plug'n'play.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

There it hides behind that aluminium plate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts