MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, new to this site and MV

Need some help on the Stradale and Rivale.

I have been a Ducati loyal for years started with SS750 and grew up into the SBK1198 and did some track in between. I sold my last bike two tears ago and I am back on the market but this time no SBK's. I have been looking at the Diavel and Multistrada, Streetfighter, etc. and started to loose interest in the brand and looks. I also started to venture out of my comfort zone and MV is the most interesting to me. I like the Stradale for one of it's color scheme (brown) but I see that the Stradale has lees torque and top end MPH then the Rivale. Is there a lot of difference between the two. Also, I think the Duc SBK749 was plenty of fun for me at the time I had it, will the Stradle match up to it on the road. Sorry for throwing all these questions, divorces (brand name that is) are tough. and thank you!
Enrico

·
Registered
445 Posts
Do you have an MV dealer near you? You really need to ride them. I'm coming from a 1098S, then 40K miles on an RSV4 Factory. I have a Rivale in red/silver that I love. It has had its own challenges, including a new motor at 2,400 miles but the support from MV and Ducati/MV Austin has been fantastic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi TheX. I live in SFO bay area and I have three dealers within 45 min of each, I just wanted to get some inputs before I go and ride one because it's had to walk away empty handed ;) What was your first thoughts (power wise) when you rode the MV after an RS?

·
Registered
445 Posts
The 800 triple is a fantastic motor. I fell in love on the test ride. It's not as fast obviously, but it is just as fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts