MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between the much novelty 2007 presented from Mivv to the Lounge of the Motociclo of Milan chose to you proposed l' X-cones for the MV Brutal Agusta 910. Today therefore, the more admired naked and rewarded arranges today of an unloaded aftermarket of prestige, that gives back it even more sole and inimitable. The design of the unloaded one further is embellished from the presence of a double carter in carbon, formed with feritorie. Sound and services are mozzafiato. Realized totally in acciao inox AISI 304, l' installation of Mivv is available is in version approved, with dB-gunman estraibile, that in version racing. You think but from 126 cv of the original discharging, they obtain themselves 134 cv with l' X-cones Mivv Approved and 135cv if choose the version Racing. But it is not all because l' X-cones weighs alone 2,7 Kg against 4,8 kg dell' original.
Absolutely competitive they are the prices to the public: double version X-cones Approved costs 838,00 euro while the version Racing costs 790,00 euro. The Mivv is studying some collettori eliminates-kat to ascend also on original terminals. You increase info on www.mivv.it
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
I like my arrow carbon cans better......but its still hard to beat the factory originals, IMO

·
Registered
803 Posts
rsduce said:
I like my arrow carbon cans better......but its still hard to beat the factory originals, IMO
I wished the Arrow dualies came with the end caps simular to the Arrow Stubby "Thunder" canister. I would buy that in a heartbeat...Hint, Hint, Emoto...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts