Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should I inquire on that post? Im confused Dons, help an idiot out, is he still in business?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi Mr D

Click on the bottom one of those two links and send Chris a personal message or PM as we call it. And yes, I believe he is very much still involved. If you still get stuck, send me a email to [email protected] and I will forward it on to Chris.
Cheers

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, email sent.....:brutale:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Thanks, email sent.....:brutale:

You might end up sending it again as i have no idea what's going on now, spoken to my provider and they apparently don't know what's happened so as it's linked to the ssme domain name i may well not get your email either.

You could try any of the following though.

[email protected]

or

Catching a pidgeon, writing a note and strapping it to its leg with a map of how to get here.

or

i once heard some silly rumour about people writing emails on paper but they called them letters and then putting a stamp (whatever that is) and putting them in a big box with the words "postal Service" somehwer eon them. I doubt this ever caught on but i'm told it's was how thigns were for a while.

Personally the pidgeon idea seem plausible but the "letter" ting is just fantasy imo.

ta :)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Did you get my email / F4 1078 ?

Nope. I have a feeling that a few people have been trying to get hold of me via email.

The site should be back up everywhere ina few hours i am told, it was a "mistake" and unknown error that took it down:jerkoff::jerkoff:

send it again to the gmail account mate :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts