MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a package shipped to them in the United States utilizing poste.it? I have not used this carrier before but when I track my package the last line stated arrived destination, location United States. I have not received anything yet and wanted to know if USPS is the "destination" or should I be worried that I haven't received it?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Contact USPS about it if its been more than a couple days. There are a bunch of clowns there and nobody seems to know anything about anything, but if you are persistent enough you may luck out and find someone that can help. Tracking through the postal system varies from country to country. For instance, tracking from the U.S. to over seas it ends once the item boards the plane/boat out of the country. (That is unless you pay for global overnight, or super global express or something like that.....biiiiig money to do so.) Might be the same thing coming from Italy. Although, usually the EU countries seem to have a pretty good tracking system set up that is fairly accurate. Its been a while since getting something from Italy, but deliveries within the last 12 months from Germany, Spain, France, England, Sweden, Belgium, and a couple others all had a bar code on the box that the postal delivery person would scan upon me signing for the package. It seemed to take about a day or 2 for the computer to catch up. Never did understand why we don't get the same courtesy when we ship international from the U.S.???

Keep in mind that arrival could possibly mean arriving in the destination country, and delivery/delivered may post up once the person signs for the package.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts