MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello gents, I am just throwing this out there as a possibility if anyone might be interested in a swap.

I have been trying to get to the track but the :thewife: won't let me have two motorcycles and my S6.

Some may know that I recently became the father of a third daughter. This has limited my street riding dramatically. I want to go only to the track until they are grown enough not to need me anymore, at which point I will return to the street.

I am looking for someone who might have a track setup 750 F4 that they might be willing to trade for my 1000R. Preferably an EVO3, but I am open to options. I am afraid the 1000R that I have is a little to much for a novice track rider and I don't want to chuck it down the road riding over my head.

My F4 is a very, very clean Black/Grey 2007 Mono tail (Bi-Subframe) and has about 5500 miles on the clock, runs perfectly, never overheats, and is in immaculate condition. It has the Carbon Fiber Silmoto Exhaust, a FbF chip remap and FbF headers and clip-ons, as well as a few carbon goodies here and there.

I have done all the preventative maintenance that can be done. New iridium spark plugs, Muzzy fans, radiator flush refilled with Engine Ice, Joe's radiator support bracket, hub serviced with new bearings from Noel, evap can removal, upgraded cam chain tensioner, refreshed steering damper, epoxied well nuts in the air box, BMC oiled race air filter, metal fuel line connections from CAG (both sides) upgraded fuel hose. and lots of TLC.

Will also entertain a trade for a good condition F4750 that is still in street form.

I am not looking to take anyone, nor am I looking to be taken, so fair market price for the 750 + some$ will get you a cherry, completely bulletproof 2007 F41000R.

Let me know if anyone is interested! :f4:

(EDIT) I will also entertain a flat out sale for approx $9800- Located in Central NC USA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Oh No, please don't trade your bike with 750, your bike come with great braking system a lot smoother on the track, no worry about novice lever, you will have the blast with your f4-1000 after two track day, plus you been riding your bike and get use to it

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
The 1000R is a nice track weapon. Whatever track you choose, it can accomodate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts