MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was hoping to go out today and take photos of my girl undressed but mother nature told her to keep her cloths on so here she is in her not favorite outfit!! :cry: I know, I know am I nutzz for keeping my bike out but I have no garage so this is the only way I have of storing my bike! :freezing: When mother nature brings me spring back I will undress her and show you some naughty pictures!! :naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way she's only 5 days old and this is driving me nutzzzzzzzzz!!!!

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
I REALLY feel for everyone who doesn't live in Western Australia. The coldest it has EVER been here in Perth is -0.2C (31.6F). Even in winter it's a damn cold day if the max is below 15C (59F).

Mind you, we could do with some water...

·
Registered
571 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
It must suk to be from up north, by the way its 70 in Texas and I just got back from town. I didn't even need a jacket I've been riding all day in a t shirt and jeans........................PILLAR

·
Registered
645 Posts
Something like that could get you wacked! Bring it inside for christsake! :laughing:
Cant someone rent this guy some garage space, a shed, or at least a tent? Where is Sally Struthers when you need her...........I can see it now...Come fellow MV owners, for just pennies a day, you too can save an MV from being out in the weather! :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts