MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having scrubbed by pucks down so far Elton would be proud, I find my self in a real jam.

Apparently, most pucks have the "hook" portion of the velcro attachment system. They attach to the "loop" portion on the pants. My suit has the Hook portion on the pants and I need the loop part on the puck. Impossible to find.

Has anyone else noticed this with their suits?

I think Jeff Lee at Ashpalt and Gas can custom make a leather pair for me.

Not only does the leather wear as well as the plastic, it is quieter, smoother, and smells like Bar-B-Que when you come into the pits. Cool.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
After having scrubbed by pucks down so far Elton would be proud, I find my self in a real jam.

Apparently, most pucks have the "hook" portion of the velcro attachment system. They attach to the "loop" portion on the pants. My suit has the Hook portion on the pants and I need the loop part on the puck. Impossible to find.

I think Jeff Lee at Ashpalt and Gas can custom make a leather pair for me.

Not only does the leather wear as well as the plastic, it is quieter, smoother, and smells like Bar-B-Que when you come into the pits. Cool.
Maybe it is your leathers that are inside out?

Just tryin to help?
:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Get two pieces of velcro and stick them back to back between the puck and leathers.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

Same thing with my AXO leathers.
The velcro actually came off one of the pucks. Couldn't find a replacement with the right velcro portion on it, so I reset the one that came off with contact glue and it's fine now.
M

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
But the suit is kangaroo. Not many of those in Connecticut.
all the more reason to plan a trip to Oz......

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I would dearly love to take a trip to Australia. One day I hope.
Well just get your ass (and don't forget your lovely Vespa owning wife) on a plane - it's the ONLY way that it will happen ;)

I am pretty sure once you get here there would be a few MV/Vespa owners happy to show you around :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts