MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shockwave Flash...and why does it crash MVA.net?

It is some sort of plug-in that continually crashes and stops MVA.net from responding.

Google Chrome Browser, DELL PC, Window Vista OS

A little help here....this is frustrating. I get a page crash every 15-20 seconds.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,164 Posts
It is a plug-in from Adobe for certain graphics as I understand it....on my computer and invisible. No affect on this site that I have seen.....so I'm not much help, sorry.

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It chooses times NOT to work and balls up everything.

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Um, yes. Last night it was causing me fits.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Vista, along with ME, have got to be the worst versions of Windows out there. In my previous company, we would refuse support if the customer insisted on using either. Vista is notorious for crashing and exhibiting all types of incompatibility issues. XP's a lot more stable. Can you upgrade/sidegrade away from Vista?

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eventually, I will.

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don' think so as the failure is short lived, yet repetitive.

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for that Red Baron.

·
Formally know as Drew Kelley
85 Posts
Vista, along with ME, have got to be the worst versions of Windows out there. In my previous company, we would refuse support if the customer insisted on using either. Vista is notorious for crashing and exhibiting all types of incompatibility issues. XP's a lot more stable. Can you upgrade/sidegrade away from Vista?
I purchased a new desktop just as Vista came out, and then saw the reviews - left it in the box unopened until they brought out Seven, and had Seven-Pro installed on that never used desktop as an upgrade.
Seven, for me, was a logical step from XP.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts