MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys does anyone have a spare brembo front aluminum rim that they can sell? It comes stock on the 07-09 f4 1000r and the 312r mine has some major rash and can't be repaired thanks for any help

·
Registered
819 Posts
Just how bad is it? I've seen some rims that one would think could never be fixed end up repaired properly and be just fine. Wanna post some pics? Unless half the rim is ground away there should be something that could be done for it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its missing about 4inches of the outer lip and its a deep abrasion i took it to three local shops in my state and they all said it was junk

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Hey guys does anyone have a spare brembo front aluminum rim that they can sell? It comes stock on the 07-09 f4 1000r and the 312r mine has some major rash and can't be repaired thanks for any help

I have a 2010 set front and rear. The fronts are always harder to get hold of.

joe

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks joe i appreciate that the big mistake i made was that i bought a marchesini wheel off of a ducati 1098s thinking they were the same exact rim as the brembo and when i went to go put the wheel on the rotors from mv didnt line up on the marchesini wheel they were off by a tad so im thinking that i have to get the brembo Y spokes specific for the mv and not the marchesini Y spokes kind of a waste of money:bawling::ahhh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts