MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 MV Agusta F4RR
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a second set of wheels for my 2013RR. Intend on having them painted so small scratches no problem. But I am looking for good condition straight OEM wheels...

·
Registered
2013 MV Agusta F4RR
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
600c7152cdcb3d5f7058cf53.jpg
Sorry it's not a closer picture but these are the current wheels.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Damn dude,I would love to have your wheels! Beautiful!

Reactions: Khrystian

·
Registered
470 Posts
It took me a few month's to find a set that was not insanely priced. I found my set on eBay and cut a deal with the seller for both wheels. Same with the rotors. I wanted to do it over the winter sk when tracks open up I am good to go.

·
Registered
2013 MV Agusta F4RR
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It took me a few month's to find a set that was not insanely priced. I found my set on eBay and cut a deal with the seller for both wheels. Same with the rotors. I wanted to do it over the winter sk when tracks open up I am good to go.
I might have a lead on a set. A member here Vic82838 sent me a message claiming to know a guy who has a set. I emailed that person .. waiting for a price...and pics..

·
Registered
470 Posts
Or I can trade you my set for the gold;):p

·
Registered
2013 MV Agusta F4RR
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might have a lead on a set. A member here Vic82838 sent me a message claiming to know a guy who has a set. I emailed that person .. waiting for a price...and pics..
Turns out this guys "contact" who originally claimed he had the 2013 wheels, sent me pictures of star wheels.. and claimed he was from Utah and then sent me pictures of wheels that are currently on eBay located in New Hampshire.. hmmm... Time to change gears

1 - 10 of 10 Posts