MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '11 1090RR came with an aftermarket rear license holder that's ok, but I sort of like the stock item better. Yeah, I know. I'm weird that way. Given that this is one of the first items removed from many bikes, I figure there should be a lot of these sitting on shelves! I have the stock turn signals, so if your plate assembly is missing those, that's fine.

I'm also looking for the stock MV Agusta rear stand. I know it's not great like a pit bull or similar, but it will serve my purpose. It would be great if you were in or near the SF bay area of CA as shipping this thing would probably not make sense.

Thanks!
-steve

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the stock license plate holder available from my 2010 1090RR, I don't think it ever even saw the road. PM me for a price, it would be shipping from Massachusetts.

·
Registered
14,406 Posts
Steve;
the stock stand is such a POS that I gave 2 away.....

contact CAG he probably gas some for just shipping

the T-Rex reversible is the best deal in a ball bearing rear stand

reversible handles are GREAT......the 1st time you trip over a rear handle you'll understand

there are some left side stands that lift both wheels off and you can roll the bike around too (with a wheel kit)

I have a T-Rex, 2 F&Gs and a Handy Lift.....I hate working on the floor

:popcorn:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Neil. I may break down and buy a stand. I have a standard T-Rex and like it. If I can find a single sided swing arm stand that will work for both the Brutale and the CARC Guzzis, then that may be worth it.

On the other hand, I am a cheapskate, and if someone has the standard stand for cheap, I may pick it up and use it for display purposes.

-steve

Steve;
the stock stand is such a POS that I gave 2 away.....

contact CAG he probably gas some for just shipping

the T-Rex reversible is the best deal in a ball bearing rear stand

reversible handles are GREAT......the 1st time you trip over a rear handle you'll understand

there are some left side stands that lift both wheels off and you can roll the bike around too (with a wheel kit)

I have a T-Rex, 2 F&Gs and a Handy Lift.....I hate working on the floor

:popcorn:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts