MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a RG3 or bodis or silmoto ti system for a 2005 F4. I tried a exhaust mod and it didn't work out. Not looking to break the bank either.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Cheapest slip-on you're gonna get is either the Arrow Thunder or the SilMotos. Motovation has RG3s for $1K, Thunders are like $800 and change. That is unless you go used, but even then, they're still quite expensive for the "nice" exhausts. This ain't no Japanese bike with a Two-Brothers can.

Then again, I may be interested in selling my RG3s in the near future so I can get some slash-cuts. :D

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Yeah, I had a carbon one on my '08 ZX10R. Sounded pretty good. I hate the Jardines and megaphone exhausts. I wish Taylormade had an exhaust for MVs. Oh well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know it aint no jap bike. I'm looking for a used set but anytime I see something people want like 80% of the new price.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I'm right there with you, man. There are smokin' deals on used exhausts out there, but you have to be fast when you see them. For the most part, they hold their value because of demand. I'll let you know first if I decide to get rid of my current RG3.

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
I would happily trade my spare RG3's for a well made set of titanium frame plates.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mv Arthur, Still working on the frame plates. In the process of relocating the business from Cali to Illinois, needless to say the first quarter has been just a cluster.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts