MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking for a rear seat for a Brutale 750.

My Brutale is red with a black front seat, so black/red is perfect.

I lost the complete rear seat while driving so I can't do anything with covers, my local MV dealer told me they couldn't order the part anymore... :'(

I am located in Belgium.

Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Did you ask Startwin Trading or Evolution Bike Italy??

The pillion seat is the same for all Brutales up to the 2010 model....750/910/1078 (maybe first 1090?).

Came in various covers, so even if the original 750 seat is unavailable, another model/color may be. You will also need the pin that locks it down (the pin that didn't get fully engaged when you last installed it...which is why it disappeared...ask how I know), and the rubber bumpers.

Good luck.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Did you ask Startwin Trading or Evolution Bike Italy??

The pillion seat is the same for all Brutales up to the 2010 model....750/910/1078 (maybe first 1090?).

Came in various covers, so even if the original 750 seat is unavailable, another model/color may be. You will also need the pin that locks it down (the pin that didn't get fully engaged when you last installed it...which is why it disappeared...ask how I know), and the rubber bumpers.

Good luck.
go to startwin on there site under the sale tab they have seats rear 130 euro
i have seen them .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know if the 910S (sold out for 750S) had a red one to?

And what code it would be :)

Thanks for advice!

Startwin site:
8AD099118 PILLION RIDER SEAT BLACK €130.57
8AB099118 PILLION RIDER SEAT €130.57
8AC099118 PILLION RIDER SEAT

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Do you know if the 910S (sold out for 750S) had a red one to?

And what code it would be :)

Thanks for advice!

Startwin site:
8AD099118 PILLION RIDER SEAT BLACK €130.57
8AB099118 PILLION RIDER SEAT €130.57
8AC099118 PILLION RIDER SEAT
I don't think any 910 came with a red pillion. 910Rs were Black, and a silverish color depending on year. 910S were black and (if I remember correctly) an orange for that very limited paint scheme.

But look on at the 1078 etc. That *99118* is probably the base seat and the first part of the number is the colors.

Good upholstery shop could recover for you.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I lost the seat off my 750s about 10 years ago...and found it with damaged cover. It was the original Red but that had faded quite badly compared to the seat and obviously the tank colour.

I decided to recover the seat myself, (which was an easy exercise) it also allowed me to choose a new colour - the key was selecting marine-grade vinyl. The marine-grade doesn't fade and is a bit thicker. 8+ years later it retained its black colour and still matched the pilot seat with no fading.

It cost me $50 for the vinyl and +stainless staples.

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
I don't know what the code would be, but my '06 910S did come with a red pillion seat.
Well...there you have it.

Maybe contact Startwin and ask them which one it is !!

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
?

Gillezzz;
Buy the one in Australia........it's $64 shipped.........it was already recovered, they didn't use stainless staples

I check eBay everyday ......they never come up for sale.......there are Brutale seats everywhere off the sides of roads

Mine played sail kitty, but I went back and found it.......all 3 corners had holes, but it didn't get run over:grin2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts