MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an excellent condition screen for a gen 1 F4 750.

Preferably Australia based then rest of world.

Are they all silver in the front? That is what I'm after.

Ta.

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
Yes, they are all silver in front. They are also flatter than the later screens. They are also rare as hen's teeth.

I have one here that needs to be polished by a good plastics polisher. It has some pock-marks due to a brake fluid leak.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Lower profile and better looking :)

There used to be aftermarket ones that kept the same profile but its not silver painted in the front just dark tint. Not sure if they are avail anymore.

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
If I can be successful at polishing out the imperfections in the one I have, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you're still looking I have a used ( good condition ) iridium screen that should fit, it is off a 2006 F4 1000.
Let me know if you're interested.

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
I have a new OEM F4 750 screen here in the UK, but shipping would be expensive due to the size of the consignment package. See how you get on finding one nearer home, but if you need one, you know where I am.

I also have a near mint condition used OEM F4750 screen. Try doing a quick search on the forum, as I have loaded up some pics of this screen some time ago.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you're still looking I have a used ( good condition ) iridium screen that should fit, it is off a 2006 F4 1000.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks for the offer, But I have a screenforbikes double bubble tinted. I wish to go back to OEM.
Not fussed if it isn't new. Just want it to not have any marks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts