MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used MV F4 750 or 1000 in Southern California area. Would consider 200 miles range from LA. No Brutale pls, just the I-4 sport bikes. Thank you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ebay lists a f4 312R for sale with under 1000 miles on her . Bike is in Sherman Oaks- I took a gander at her and she's in "As- New" condition (just as the owner stated)!. Owner bought bike and moved it here from Florida IIRC. He started listing price on Cracklist a while back for 14.9K.. now down to like 11K.

I ended up picking up a 1078RR Brute but I almost bought this F4

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am looking to place my bike on the market in the next two weeks. Currently in 29 Palms for training but will be back in San Diego soon. Not sure what your time line is but if you are interested we can talk. I have a 2007 F4 1000R with aprox 8300 miles. If you are interested PM and we can talk.

Steve

·
Registered
275 Posts
Lawbreaker, did you see this bike in person? I saw the ad but was suspicious, I've seen those pics before, plus being from Florida and no ebay history on the seller...I was leary to say the least.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
UncleSteve, Thanks for writing. I am putting out the fillers now for a purchase in the next couple of months. To be very frank, I am on the fence between a used Duc 999S/749S or an MV F4 as I love both. I have a specific cash budget for this purchase. Let's chat when you are back in SD. Cheers,

·
Registered
517 Posts
UncleSteve, Thanks for writing. I am putting out the fillers now for a purchase in the next couple of months. To be very frank, I am on the fence between a used Duc 999/749 or an MV F4 as I love both. I have a specific cash budget for this purchase. Let's chat when you are back in SD. Cheers,
999/749 Ducs are ugly. Go for the F4.:yo:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Micwhitt, of all the Duc superbikes through out the years, that only ones that appeal to me (personal opinion) are the Panigale S and the 999S/749S. I love the MV F4s (750 or 1000) equally. Will see which one I'll end up getting. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Lawbreaker, did you see this bike in person? I saw the ad but was suspicious, I've seen those pics before, plus being from Florida and no ebay history on the seller...I was leary to say the least.
Yes, I saw it in person and talked to the owner for over an hour... it's legit... I even ran the VIN and lic plate when I got to work.

The bike is listed again on L.A area Craigslist.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/4318723775.html

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had a 749 before the F4. I must I like them both very much but I did find working on the F4 was much more enjoyable. I responded to your PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts