MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a while but have not come across one in size 50 or 52. Red or black don't care I just want one of those jackets! If anyone has one and willing to sell please let me know.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Is that a US size or Euro size? I have a Euro size 58/38 3XL jacket that is way too small for me at 5'10" and 240 lbs. My suit size is around 52. I'm in Washington State.

Eric

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that a US size or Euro size? I have a Euro size 58/38 3XL jacket that is way too small for me at 5'10" and 240 lbs. My suit size is around 52. I'm in Washington State.

Eric
HugoStiglitz;
is that 50-52 European or US?

Eric;
that's 58/48 XXXL

:popcorn:
Oh yes sorry that's Euro size 50 or 52 and US size 40 or 42.

I think a 58 is way too big sorry. I wear size 50 or 52 in Dainese. I am 6'1 190lbs

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How's the size difference between Lookwell and dainese jackets? I read that Lookwell run small so maybe I can go up a size or two when looking for one to a 54 or even maybe a 56 if they do run really small.

·
Registered
14,408 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Eric;
the label is wrong! look it up in any size chart......

a European size 56 equates to a US size 46, its always 10 numbers different and having quite a few MV jackets I should know
Guess they mislabeled it from the factory since it appears to be unmolested. Regardless, way too small for me so it's time to sell it off.

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts