MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a new set of fairings from a great forum member, and i am in need of the horizontal "MV AGUSTA" decals for the stock placement on each side fairing. I did some research online and didn't find anything worth wild in the states, so i thought i would ask here.

I am also trying to find a good Power Commander map for my F4 1000S with a BMC filter, straight mid-pipe, and soon to arrive Bodis slip-on. Anyone have that setup i can try a map with? Thanks in advance.

Chris

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I think I have a set but you can get them from startwintrading for around $35 each. The other side is Agusta MV, in case you try to order the same decal. :)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I have recently purchased a new set of fairings from a great forum member, and i am in need of the horizontal "MV AGUSTA" decals for the stock placement on each side fairing. I did some research online and didn't find anything worth wild in the states, so i thought i would ask here.

I am also trying to find a good Power Commander map for my F4 1000S with a BMC filter, straight mid-pipe, and soon to arrive Bodis slip-on. Anyone have that setup i can try a map with? Thanks in advance.

Chris
Chris,

I have pc3 map from dyno for 07 F4 Senna, No cat, bodis clip on, BMC filter, PC3 quick shifter if this is the year you need let me know, I think only work my 07 senna only, you might need to adjust for 07-09 F4

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phil,

I think it is worth a shot for sure. I appreciate the offer. email is mvcycleart @ G mail

Thanks.
Chris

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts