MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
As title says, looking for an F4 carpet, (not the biketek type).
Time to move my bike into the lounge and semi retire it.
Would be great if someone in Oz has one, I imagine they are not cheap to ship due to size.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
I couldn't find one in Aus or even in the USA Olly, we to get it from Design Corse, and yes, the shipping about half the price of the carpet because of the size.
Have to thank Duvall for this one.

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
He's not the only one who wants one...or two...or three!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
ahh rui
man u find everything. what a legend

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I'd take two and have a few friends also in the tri-state area who would take four or five more if that'd help shave ship costs.

He's not the only one who wants one...or two...or three!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks, looks like Design Corse is the way to go

Hi Olly I'm in Sydney too and I have been looking at these for a while, if you haven't already ordered one I would be interested in getting one as well and splitting the freight cost with you.
Send me a message if you're happy to do this.
Not a problem either way.
Thanks Phil.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Olly I'm in Sydney too and I have been looking at these for a while, if you haven't already ordered one I would be interested in getting one as well and splitting the freight cost with you.
Send me a message if you're happy to do this.
Not a problem either way.
Thanks Phil.
Phil, check out the one at Design Corse http://www.designcorse.com/shop/mv-...covers-carpets/mv-agusta-garage-carpet-detail

if we could get some Aussie guys together for a group buy, I'm all in

·
Registered
261 Posts
Phil, check out the one at Design Corse http://www.designcorse.com/shop/mv-...covers-carpets/mv-agusta-garage-carpet-detail

if we could get some Aussie guys together for a group buy, I'm all in
Olly, if I was putting my bike in my living room I would probably go for the German made mat as it looks absolutely fantastic, however I am just as happy with the Biketek mat as it will probably get a bit dirty and marked being in the garage. I'm ready whenever you are, just let me know what you want to do.
Cheers Phil.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts