MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** parts acquired/on order. Thread can be deleted/locked/ignored

Original post:
Trying to source a few more parts for a successful canisterectomy. Any guidance/anyone have leftover stock to sell?

dealers are requiring minimum purchases of these items since they have to order them in and/or charging a stupid amount for shipping

800089800 Throttle body vacuum caps, 1-2
800089799 Throttle body vacuum caps, 3-4
800091689 Vent hose Y fitting

Thanks all

·
Registered
14,406 Posts
?

Chris;
the wyes are Dorman 1/4" PN 47353 1 per package
the caps are Dorman 3/16" PN 47391 5 per package (cut them in half)

at any auto parts store....I think they both were $1.99 ea

:naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
Chris I have 15 feet of the 5/16" J30 R10 High Pressure Submersible hose also. How much do you want? It only takes about a foot of hose. Had I known, you'd have that in your hands by now.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
d'oh!

Chris I have 15 feet of the 5/16" J30 R10 High Pressure Submersible hose also. How much do you want? It only takes about a foot of hose. Had I known, you'd have that in your hands by now.
A foot sounds great. Let me know a price and if you need me to send my address again. I've still got your paypal info

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
It retails for $25.00 a foot, but I got a deal so it is yours for $20.00 plus the shipping. The shipping should be $5.99...if the USPS doesn't invert your zip-code again!~ I still have your address.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris;
the wyes are Dorman 1/4" PN 47353 1 per package
the caps are Dorman 3/16" PN 47391 5 per package (cut them in half)

at any auto parts store....I think they both were $1.99 ea

:naughty:
You will make fun of me, but I want the OE vacuum caps cause I like the fit and finish with the cylinder numbers on them. I know I'm not the only one, I've read that elsewhere on the forum! :ahhh:

It retails for $25.00 a foot, but I got a deal so it is yours for $20.00 plus the shipping. The shipping should be $5.99...if the USPS doesn't invert your zip-code again!~ I still have your address.
sent. And even with the botched USPS job, it still only took a few days to arrive

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
Damn, that was quick...I'll get it in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whenever you get to it, I just figured I'd send money while I'm thinking of it right now since it's on my phone. That's how my roommates and I settle up on utility bills.

·
Registered
14,406 Posts
?

You will make fun of me, but I want the OE vacuum caps cause I like the fit and finish with the cylinder numbers on them. I know I'm not the only one, I've read that elsewhere on the forum!
Chris;
I don't know what you're smoking but there are no numbers on any of the rubber caps or the pieces they go on......on any I've seen

do you use the POS MV oil filters and plastic clamp too?

just for shits and giggles......and to eliminate possible air leaks I tossed

all the vacuum line crap and pulled the brass spigots out of the intake

manifolds and epoxied the holes.....I use a Uni-Syn not Carb Sticks

"parts left out can never fail and don't cost anything" Boss Kettering

:naughty::naughty:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts