MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a complete fuel pump assembly for a 2000 model F4 new or used. Must be in good working order. Shipping to Australia. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts
What do you mean by "complete fuel pump assembly"?

1.jpg

·
Registered
14,212 Posts
?

On eBay MV Agusta fuel pump plate assemblies are ~$400 + shipping
Occasionally the pump itself fails......They're ~$30 on eBay, made by Bosch and Walbro
Occasionally the themistor for the low fuel light fails, they are easily replaced and inexpensive
Don't remember a fuel pressure regulator failing but they should be available many places
Brutale fuel pump plates will work on an F4, they just have extra mounting holes for the plastic tank

Your choice......your money:grin2:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On eBay MV Agusta fuel pump plate assemblies are ~$400 + shipping
Occasionally the pump itself fails......They're ~$30 on eBay, made by Bosch and Walbro
Occasionally the themistor for the low fuel light fails, they are easily replaced and inexpensive
Don't remember a fuel pressure regulator failing but they should be available many places
Brutale fuel pump plates will work on an F4, they just have extra mounting holes for the plastic tank

Your choice......your money:grin2:
Thanks Noel your posts are always useful so much appreciated. So the Brutale internals are all the same as the F4? I saw a complete assembly (as pictured in silentservice's post - thanks for that) on ebay a few weeks ago for $149 but didn't snap it up at the time (snooze & lose).

Long story short: My MV has been in storage for a number of years due to too many other time commitments in life, but I'm finally getting my F4 project back on track. The fuel hoses are beyond deteriorated and the pump didn't power up when I hooked up a fully charged battery to the bike so there's a fair chance I'll need to replace all the internals. I'm thinking the most efficient way to go about it is just replace the whole assembly. However, I will also rebuild the original unit, because I have a carbon fibre MV Corse fuel tank in storage that I never got around to fitting. The plan is to have both tanks set up with all internals + quick release fittings so I can change them with ease. For now I'll probably just rebuild the one I have and if one comes up at a reasonable price then I'll snap it up. :drummer:

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts
Well, I keep the hoses, filters, and CPC Metal Disconnects in stock and can get them to you less expensively than probably anywhere else....depending on your location.

·
Administrator
18,854 Posts
Well, I keep the hoses, filters, and CPC Metal Disconnects in stock and can get them to you less expensively than probably anywhere else....depending on your location.
But since he hasn't put his location in his profile....we have no idea!!
:confused:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delayed response but as usual I got too busy and my F4 project got shelved. I removed all my personal details from my profile years ago after Alvin sold the site, because I got some dodgy emails and messages through the site. I'm located in South Australia. Silent you have a PM.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response but as usual I got too busy and my F4 project got shelved. I removed all my personal details from my profile years ago after Alvin sold the site, because I got some dodgy emails and messages through the site. I'm located in South Australia. Silent you have a PM.
Hello my friend, I have a complete B4 fuel pump system available.

$200AUD + shipping from NZ

send me a PM if you're like more details.

Cheers
Tim

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All sorted now - thanks for the replies! 🙂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts