MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

currently I am looking for an original front wheel for my MV Agusta F4 Tamburini from Marchesini in Gold. The wheel should be new or in an as-new condition.

Any Ideas or has someone one of these wheels lying around?

Thank you,

Michael

·
Registered
871 Posts
wow...good luck with that!!

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
It's just a Senna or Ago wheel painted gold...🤣

·
Super Moderator
23,207 Posts
I believe the originals were anodized...not painted..take a look:

I mean just look at the shine off that rear.....

Reactions: Glenno and Edward

·
Wing Nut
21,285 Posts
Lee lives on !!! RIP Phantom.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Yes, they are anodized. If it helps your search, the Marchesini Legend wheels are the same. I was in a shop in Europe and saw them for sale a few years ago and they looked exactly the same, including the cutout closer to the hub.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Then, take BOTH wheels and have them anodized so the color matches

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, they are anodized. If it helps your search, the Marchesini Legend wheels are the same. I was in a shop in Europe and saw them for sale a few years ago and they looked exactly the same, including the cutout closer to the hub
Thanks for the hint. Also already looked at Marchesini and found an at least very similar wheel, probably the gold anodized color differs.

Fortunately I still have 2 wheels on my tamburini but the front wheel has a few marks from tyre changing, so looking for perfect one - luxury problem I know 🤷‍♂️😜

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I can only speak for myself, but I'll know it's not original. And that'd bother me. Then I'd probably have to change everything to aftermarket lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts