MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the plastic piece that bolts to the fender and protects the brake lines etc.

Not sure who sells these or if anyone has an extra fender with this just this piece.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll have one off the bike soon. In the states next month and can post as doing for another guy.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have one off the bike soon. In the states next month and can post as doing for another guy.

Great! What color is it? And how much?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok cool, yeah if you can post a pic of it when you remove it that would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black, didn't know it came in other ones? $45?

I borrowed this photo from Darwinrider. The red part on the black front fender is what I'm talking about. Figured I'd find an example of one just to make sure we were talking about the same piece. :)

·
Registered
14,226 Posts
?

Try following Forum Rules.....
No Bumping

List what year and model of MV you have........so we have a clue

I have an extra 1st Gen air deflector I'll sell cheap....you figure out if it fits:wink2:

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
List what year and model of MV you have........so we have a clue

I have an extra 1st Gen air deflector I'll sell cheap....you figure out if it fits:wink2:
It doesn't. Look at the photo.
@Figifister I think you will need to order one from a dealer. That's just not the kind of part you will find used, unless the bike is in the trash heap and it wasn't damaged in the crash.

·
Registered
14,226 Posts
?

@Figifister I think you will need to order one from a dealer. That's just not the kind of part you will find used, unless the bike is in the trash heap and it wasn't damaged in the crash.
Except for all those that replaced by carbon ones:wink2:
There's a plastic one on my Brutale 910R

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts