MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the silver side cover for a 2006 F4 that mounts at the bottom left side (clutch lever side) of the fuel tank. I was out riding Saturday and mine just fell off somewhere along the way for no apparent reason.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Funny thing, exact same thing happen to me...exact same side...I had to buy mine new at the dealer :(
I had to pay like $160 for it....just a few days after that one came up on Ebay for $85.00, I just couldn't wait any longer, I waited like a month before I bought it, and right after this one came up....

I'm in Houston too, we may have a small left side fairing bandit on our hands :)

Let's go ride one day...
Carlos

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some German outfit is selling carbon fiber side panels on Ebay for $137 a pair, plus $15 shipping. I considered ordering them, but I don't really care for the look of CF replacements, so I'd have to have them painted, adding further to the cost. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet.

I stopped emailing you about riding because I didn't think you were interested. I can keep you posted about rides if you like. I may ride this Saturday before Christmas if the weather is good.

·
Registered
785 Posts
falcopilot said:
Some German outfit is selling carbon fiber side panels on Ebay for $137 a pair, plus $15 shipping. I considered ordering them, but I don't really care for the look of CF replacements, so I'd have to have them painted, adding further to the cost. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet.

I stopped emailing you about riding because I didn't think you were interested. I can keep you posted about rides if you like. I may ride this Saturday before Christmas if the weather is good.
If you wish we can supply plastic side panels painted in MV silver nearly the same as your original pieces

1 - 4 of 4 Posts