MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I am after undamaged front forks, yoke, triple clamps to suit an 07 312R if anyone has one or knows of one available. If it has the handlebars/levers/reservoirs, that is also great. I need to replace the front end so hopefully someone can help me out. I'm also located in Australia but happy to pay for the freight costs. Thanks

Glenn

·
Registered
819 Posts
As the title states, I am after undamaged front forks, yoke, triple clamps to suit an 07 312R if anyone has one or knows of one available. If it has the handlebars/levers/reservoirs, that is also great. I need to replace the front end so hopefully someone can help me out. I'm also located in Australia but happy to pay for the freight costs. Thanks

Glenn

Hey Glenn,

Have some really fancy pantsy forks that can be found here......

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53340

......under the 2008 parts list and pictures are provided through the link in the first post. Should be able to cover you on the rest of the stuff as well.

·
Registered
874 Posts

Glenn
I have these

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts