MV Agusta Forum banner

wtb dainese light shell backpack

4K views 29 replies 6 participants last post by  anothermvfanatic 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#6 ·
I had a look in the Dainese dealer in NL. No luck for you though...

#8 ·
#9 ·
The only thing they have at the moment in the store near where I live is the Dainese Backpack-R. The owner told me that new models would come in soon... Anyway, I will keep an eye open. It's not the first time I found what a forum member needed :)

#20 ·
But if u didn't I'm happy to ring them and sought it out. I do not want to put u out . Given that yr in Portugal. Either way let me know.

But again I'm so very grateful and speechless to all that have helped and offered to help. Thank u all

#21 ·
I´m sure lots or some places do have or still have one or more backpacks, but it turned out to be very hard to get, since most are sold out, even when advertised in for sale webpages.
This morning once again tried Spain, as it was for sale, but again nothing in stock.
Found out a fashion store from Milan, called them and the lady was very helpfull, telling me there was still one available, that if i wanted it ti hurry up. So i did, register and bought it.
I had no way to contact you, so its coming, if you want it, via Portugal then your way :)

And yes!!! It makes me very very happy to be able to help out :)

P.s I´m still affraid to receive an email saying SOLDOUT........so lets wait a bit more :)

#23 ·
I´m sure lots or some places do have or still have one or more backpacks, but it turned out to be very hard to get, since most are sold out, even when advertised in for sale webpages.
This morning once again tried Spain, as it was for sale, but again nothing in stock.
Found out a fashion store from Milan, called them and the lady was very helpfull, telling me there was still one available, that if i wanted it ti hurry up. So i did, register and bought it.
I had no way to contact you, so its coming, if you want it, via Portugal then your way :)

And yes!!! It makes me very very happy to be able to help out :)

P.s I´m still affraid to receive an email saying SOLDOUT........so lets wait a bit more :)

TOP SHELF. GREAT EFFORT, RUI. :):yo::yo::yo::yo::)

#22 ·
Rui is the guy!! Respect my friend!! (and faster than I could find one;))

#24 ·
Rui. Member of the Month. :f4:

#27 ·
can you believe this guy.
HE goes out of his way to help a complete stranger, although on the mv site we are like family!!!!
:):):):):):):):yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::f4::f4::f4::f4:
ABSOLUTE STAND OUT MAN. LEGEND.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.