MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello everyone! Now with the Miami summers starting. And building my dream bike. I knew the problems couldn’t have been over, not just yet. Looking to buy an new upgraded water pump. If anyone is the states that has one for sale or a used one at that. Please contact me. Thank you.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
?

Blackfox;
I have a Factory HO water pump kit.....bought it for my Brutale 910R, a MicroTec ECU fixed it instead
There are the 2 pieces, impeller and matching scroll......
$200 shipped in CONUS
My PayPal is in my signature, please include your address

Attachments

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
get the one from Noel for $200. It will save you a bunch of money and you would not see any major difference between the two. The design corse one is just prettier

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
?

Blackfox;
What's up? You don't accept PMs and don't respond to YOUR thread.......
I have what you need

This Forum is different than all others.......lots of us have met face to face from around the World.......
I'm used to just picking up the phone and calling people or Skyping them, I've spent hours on the phone walking
people through problems......
There's a section called Help Map where people will retrieve you AND put you up.......

If you live in the Southwest you can use my shop for free......but you're buying lunch and drinks
My phone number is in my signature
There's a Single Malt Scotch Drinking Group.......We even have own etched glasses:grin2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I would say more than prettier ;-)

get the one from Noel for $200. It will save you a bunch of money and you would not see any major difference between the two. The design corse one is just prettier
I would say more than prettier George ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I would say more than prettier George ;-)
Cut me a deal on one of those Al! I need one for my track bike but the wife :thewife: is all over me on my parts budget, apparently having a working farm means working 80 hours a week to lose money! Who knew?

·
Super Moderator
22,876 Posts
Cut me a deal on one of those Al! I need one for my track bike but the wife :thewife: is all over me on my parts budget, apparently having a working farm means working 80 hours a week to lose money! Who knew?
Um, only 80 hours...you aren't doing it right. Every farmer in America knows this.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Good to hear from you Ian, sure thing ping me an email across to [email protected] and i will get you a forum deal not a problem :yo:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Disculpa por contestar en español pero mi ingles es muy malo.

La bomba de agua design corse trabaja mucho mejor que la bomba de OEM de la factoria. Yo vivo en Valencia (España) y la moto empezo a trabajar más fria cuando le instale la bomba designe corse, el cambio fué muy bueno!!!

Pero un consejo, si quieres olvidarte de verdad de los problemas de temperatura gasta tu dinero en una Microtec M226

Un saludo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to answer in Spanish but my English is very bad.

The design corse water pump works much better than the OEM pump in the factory. I live in Valencia (Spain) and the bike started working colder when I installed the designation pump, the change was very good!

But one tip, if you really want to forget about temperature problems, spend your money on a Microtec M226

a greeting

·
Registered
549 Posts
But one tip, if you really want to forget about temperature problems, spend your money on a Microtec M226

a greeting

Can you explain why an aftermarket ECU would be able to solve high engine temps?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Puedes configurar los ventiladores para que se enciendan antes de que el motor esté demasiado caliente.

La mezcla es más rica, lo que favorece que el motor trabaje mejor y se calienta menos.

Te lo garantizo.

Además tiene otras muchas ventajas, utiliza el buscador para ver todas sus ventajas.

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
You can set the fans to turn on before the engine is too hot.

The mixture is richer, which helps the engine work better and heats less.

I guarantee you.

It also has many other advantages, use the search engine to see all its advantages.

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
Can you explain why an aftermarket ECU would be able to solve high engine temps?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Because you can adjust the ignition timing to something more favorable to engine performance rather than emissions regulations.....that plus "fan on temp" and other things that all add up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts