I am looking for below parts for my 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 989 R:
upgraded water impeller/whole water pump
steering damper
upgraded battery cables - HICAP starting upgrades for KTM motorcycles
power commander or race ecu
exhaust (slip on/complete) or a kit to remove the catalytic converter
quick shifter
windscreen

Please write your offers (including shipping to Skopje, Macedonia) in the comment section below or DM me (include pictures).

Best Regards

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The 989r was a bridging model between the 1078r and the 990r - a number of parts will be compatible from the 1078. The water impeller upgrade wasn't necessary for the Brutale's ..yes the F4's needed it.
Evolutionbike.it is a great source for the ECU.
A full exhaust replacement (Header through to silencer) is available and we have tested that the Gen-1 and Gen-2 systems are interchangeable - definitely change the ECU with the exhaust.
The 989 ECU is not compatible with modern quick-shifters so there's not benefit
There are a couple of screen options (is this for race or road?)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 989r was a bridging model between the 1078r and the 990r - a number of parts will be compatible from the 1078. The water impeller upgrade wasn't necessary for the Brutale's ..yes the F4's needed it.
Evolutionbike.it is a great source for the ECU.
A full exhaust replacement (Header through to silencer) is available and we have tested that the Gen-1 and Gen-2 systems are interchangeable - definitely change the ECU with the exhaust.
The 989 ECU is not compatible with modern quick-shifters so there's not benefit
There are a couple of screen options (is this for race or road?)
Thank you for the provided information. I've also read that most (if not all) parts from 1078 fit the 989 as well.
Regarding the water pump - I feel the bike clogging up when riding below 5000 RPM and I want to remedy the situation. There are two options on the site. EvolutionBike and MV Corse - which one do you recommend?
For the windscreen - I am referring to city/highway use. Wonder if this Puig one will fit my bike.
As for the power commander/ecu - just want to smoothen the throttle response which will strongly benefit in bends.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Of recent times we have started to see the Injectors becoming a little clogged. If you combine this poorly set Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) settings. The throttle response can be a little binary (on/off) and this can make city riding not so much fun. The water-pump impeller wont affect throttle/clogging.
The bikes generally ride better and smoother in a higher rev range - a gear or two lower so you're riding in the 6k - 9k range with instant power on tap....it's more aggressive riding but the bikes are designed to be ridden that way...they prefer it.
Yes, the Puig will fit - I have one available (90euro + shipping)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts