MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am looking for 750 Brutale, stock or slightly modified (like to do the stuff myself), preferably in black color (already have all red and red/silver bikes - S4R and MG 1100 Sport). Best in Los Angeles and surroundings.

After riding two cylinders for most of my life I'd like to collect a four, MV is just beautiful......

Thanks for offers

Kecup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kecup, there's a fine gent serving in the US Coast Guard south of me (LA) who's trying to sell his! The thread is here: http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23508&referrerid=4670
Thanks, I know about this and might end up buying it if there is nothing else available in LA area before the end of the year - it is a beautiful bike. But I'd like to see if I can get black 750. I want to try smaller engine and already have a garage full of red/silver bikes:)

p.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sure. I will say that when I sold my black 750 a little over a month ago, there wasn't much here in the area to chose from. In fact, the guy (user name jessadamessa) drove down from Bakersfield just to get mine. Happy hunting, though!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks, I know about this and might end up buying it if there is nothing else available in LA area before the end of the year - it is a beautiful bike. But I'd like to see if I can get black 750. I want to try smaller engine and already have a garage full of red/silver bikes:)

p.
My neighbors help run a body shop...I'm sure they can help with any color you want. :devilsmok

uber thanks for pimping my ad to people!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, I am looking for 750 Brutale, stock or slightly modified (like to do the stuff myself), preferably in black color (already have all red and red/silver bikes - S4R and MG 1100 Sport). Best in Los Angeles and surroundings.

After riding two cylinders for most of my life I'd like to collect a four, MV is just beautiful......

Thanks for offers

Kecup
still looking:brutale:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Black 750S right here in LA:

http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25197

Not my bike but I know the owner and it's very clean, very well taken care of. You should definitely check it out.
Primarily I am looking for matte black since I already have bikes with red trellis or red/silver paintwork - just to create more diversity in the garage:)

But the paintwork aside - I swear I'll bring the cash today if you tell me one good reason why I should buy your friend's bike for 2-3grands over its market value when I can have 910 for the same money with same mileage and later year.

k.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.